Garage fire

The Monticello Fire Department responded to a garage fire on the property of Jason Rickels on Dale’s Ford Road near Scotch Grove Monday afternoon, March 13. Firefighters Nick Kahler (right) and Travis McNally lift a portion of the burned-out garage to gain better access to the fire. The garage was a complete loss, but firefighters were able to save the nearby house. More details next week. (Photo by Pete Temple)   

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Subscriber Login